Drug information provided by: Micromedex
It is very important that your doctor check your progress at regular visits. This will allow your doctor to make sure the medicine is working properly and to check for any unwanted effects that may be caused by the medicine.
This medicine may cause a serious type of allergic reaction called anaphylaxis. Anaphylaxis can be life-threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Call your doctor right away if you have a rash; itching; hoarseness; trouble breathing; trouble swallowing; or any swelling of your hands, face, or mouth while you are using this medicine.
If your symptoms do not improve, or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Do not take other medicines unless they have been discussed with your doctor. This includes prescription or nonprescription (over-the-counter [OTC]) medicines and herbal or vitamin supplements.