- Armstrong MJ and Miyasaki JM. Evidence-based guideline: pharmacologic treatment of chorea in Huntington disease: report of the guideline development subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology. Neurology 8-7-2012;79(6):597-603.
- Asbridge M, Hayden JA, and Cartwright JL. Acute cannabis consumption and motor vehicle collision risk: systematic review of observational studies and meta-analysis. BMJ 2012;344:e536.
- Baldinger R, Katzberg HD, and Weber M. Treatment for cramps in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/motor neuron disease. Cochrane.Database.Syst.Rev. 2012;4:CD004157.
- Beaulieu S, Saury S, Sareen J, et al. The Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments (CANMAT) task force recommendations for the management of patients with mood disorders and comorbid substance use disorders. Ann.Clin.Psychiatry 2012;24(1):38-55.
- Carbuto M, Sewell RA, Williams A, et al. The safety of studies with intravenous Delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol in humans, with case histories. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 2012;219(3):885-896.
- Gunderson EW, Haughey HM, Ait-Daoud N, et al. "Spice" and "K2" herbal highs: a case series and systematic review of the clinical effects and biopsychosocial implications of synthetic cannabinoid use in humans. Am.J.Addict. 2012;21(4):320-326.
- Henggeler SW, McCart MR, Cunningham PB, et al. Enhancing the effectiveness of juvenile drug courts by integrating evidence-based practices. J.Consult Clin.Psychol. 2012;80(2):264-275.
- Hjorthoj CR, Hjorthoj AR, and Nordentoft M. Validity of Timeline Follow-Back for self-reported use of cannabis and other illicit substances--systematic review and meta-analysis. Addict.Behav. 2012;37(3):225-233.
- Large MM, Smith G, Sara G, et al. Meta-analysis of self-reported substance use compared with laboratory substance assay in general adult mental health settings. Int.J.Methods Psychiatr.Res. 2012;21(2):134-148.
- Li MC, Brady JE, DiMaggio CJ, et al. Marijuana use and motor vehicle crashes. Epidemiol.Rev. 2012;34(1):65-72.
- Ramo DE, Liu H, and Prochaska JJ. Tobacco and marijuana use among adolescents and young adults: a systematic review of their co-use. Clin.Psychol.Rev. 2012;32(2):105-121.
- Richards BL, Whittle SL, and Buchbinder R. Neuromodulators for pain management in rheumatoid arthritis. Cochrane.Database.Syst.Rev. 2012;1:CD008921.
- Thornton LK, Baker AL, Lewin TJ, et al. Reasons for substance use among people with mental disorders. Addict.Behav. 2012;37(4):427-434.
- van den Brink W. Evidence-based pharmacological treatment of substance use disorders and pathological gambling. Curr.Drug Abuse Rev. 2012;5(1):3-31.
- Yucel M, Bora E, Lubman DI, et al. The impact of cannabis use on cognitive functioning in patients with schizophrenia: a meta-analysis of existing findings and new data in a first-episode sample. Schizophr.Bull. 2012;38(2):316-330.
This evidence-based monograph was prepared by The Natural Standard Research Collaboration