Description and Brand Names
Drug information provided by: Micromedex
US Brand Name
- A-G Profen
Canadian Brand Name
- Advil Childrens
- Advil Pediatric
- Childrens Motrin
- Childrens Motrin Berry Flavor
- Childrens Motrin Bubble Gum Flavor
- Childrens Motrin Grape Flavor
- Equate Childrens Ibuprofen - Berry
- Equate Childrens Ibuprofen - Berry - Dye Free
- Infants Motrin
- Teddys Choice Childrens Ibuprofen - Berry
- Teddys Choice Childrens Ibuprofen - Bubble Gum
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to treat mild to moderate pain, and helps to relieve symptoms of arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or juvenile arthritis), such as inflammation, swelling, stiffness, and joint pain. This medicine does not cure arthritis and will help you only as long as you continue to take it .
In addition, ibuprofen can be used to treat fever, menstrual cramps, and other conditions as determined by your doctor .
This medicine is available both over-the-counter (OTC) and with your doctor's prescription .
This product is available in the following dosage forms:
- Capsule, Liquid Filled
- Tablet, Chewable