- Alazzam M, Tidy J, Hancock BW, et al. First-line chemotherapy in low-risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia. Cochrane.Database.Syst.Rev. 2012;7:CD007102.
- Baggott JE, Oster RA, and Tamura T. Meta-analysis of cancer risk in folic acid supplementation trials. Cancer Epidemiol. 2012;36(1):78-81.
- Castillo L, Tur JA, and Uauy R. [Folate and breast cancer risk: a systematic review]. Rev.Med.Chil. 2012;140(2):251-260.
- Castillo Lancellotti C, Tur Mari JA, and Uauy Dagach R. [Effect of folate and related nutrients on cognitive function in older people; systematic review]. Nutr.Hosp. 2012;27(1):90-102.
- Castillo Lancellotti C, Tur Mari JA, and Uauy Dagach R. [Folic acid supplementation and colorrectal adenoma recurrence: systematic review]. Nutr.Hosp. 2012;27(1):13-21.
- Conde-Agudelo A, Rosas-Bermudez A, Castano F, et al. Effects of birth spacing on maternal, perinatal, infant, and child health: a systematic review of causal mechanisms. Stud.Fam.Plann. 2012;43(2):93-114.
- Deng L, Zhang J, Wu T, et al. Combination chemotherapy for primary treatment of high-risk gestational trophoblastic tumour. Cochrane.Database.Syst.Rev. 2013;1:CD005196.
- Ford AH and Almeida OP. Effect of homocysteine lowering treatment on cognitive function: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J.Alzheimers.Dis. 2012;29(1):133-149.
- Gjengedal H, Dahl L, Lavik A, et al. Randomized clinical trial comparing dietary intake in patients with implant-retained overdentures and conventionally relined denture. Int.J.Prosthodont. 2012;25(4):340-347.
- Jardine MJ, Kang A, Zoungas S, et al. The effect of folic acid based homocysteine lowering on cardiovascular events in people with kidney disease: systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ 2012;344:e3533.
- Lohner S, Fekete K, Berti C, et al. Effect of folate supplementation on folate status and health outcomes in infants, children and adolescents: a systematic review. Int.J.Food Sci.Nutr. 2012;63(8):1014-1020.
- Marik PE and Flemmer M. Do dietary supplements have beneficial health effects in industrialized nations: what is the evidence? JPEN J.Parenter.Enteral Nutr. 2012;36(2):159-168.
- Pan Y, Guo LL, Cai LL, et al. Homocysteine-lowering therapy does not lead to reduction in cardiovascular outcomes in chronic kidney disease patients: a meta-analysis of randomised, controlled trials. Br.J.Nutr. 2012;108(3):400-407.
- Qin X, Xu M, Zhang Y, et al. Effect of folic acid supplementation on the progression of carotid intima-media thickness: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Atherosclerosis 2012;222(2):307-313.
- Yang HT, Lee M, Hong KS, et al. Efficacy of folic acid supplementation in cardiovascular disease prevention: an updated meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Eur.J.Intern.Med. 2012;23(8):745-754.
This evidence-based monograph was prepared by The Natural Standard Research Collaboration