Aug. 23, 2017
- AskMayoExpert. Zika. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Schuler-Faccini L, et al. Possible association between Zika virus infection and microcephaly – Brazil, 2015. The Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2016;65:59.
- Ayres CFJ. Identification of Zika virus vectors and implications for control. The Lancet. In press. Accessed Feb. 12, 2016.
- Zika virus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/zika/index.html. Accessed Feb. 12, 2016.
- Recommendations for donor screening, deferral, and product management to reduce the risk of transfusion-transmission of Zika virus. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/Blood/UCM486360.pdf?elq_cid=1276914&x_id=&elqTrackId=3c05e939c7654e97b748609b4507885e&elq=e87e12610c974fa0a1191639391fedae&elqaid=49412&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=21484. Accessed Feb. 18, 2016.
- Rasmussen SA, et al. Zika virus and birth defects – Reviewing the evidence for causality. New England Journal of Medicine. http://www.nejm.org. Accessed April 15, 2016.