Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
For more information on visiting Mayo Clinic, choose your location below:
Aug. 03, 2017
- Shilsky ML. Wilson disease: Clinical manifestations, diagnosis and natural history. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 22, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Wilson disease. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Pazirandeh S, et al. Overview of dietary trace minerals. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 22, 2017.
- Wilson disease. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/liver-disease/wilson-disease. Accessed June 22, 2017.
- Shilsky ML. Wilson disease: Treatment and prognosis. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 22, 2017.
- Bandmann O, et al. Wilson's disease and other neurological copper disorders. The Lancet Neurology. 2015;14:103.
- Wilson disease. American Liver Foundation. http://www.liverfoundation.org/abouttheliver/info/wilson/. Accessed June 22, 2017.
- Riggin EA. AllScripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 23, 2017.