See a list of publications on voice disorders by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
July 18, 2017
- Bruch JM. Hoarseness in adults. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 13, 2017.
- Vocal cord paralysis. National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/vocal-fold-paralysis. Accessed May 13, 2017.
- Voice reference guide. The Voice Foundation. http://voicefoundation.org/health-science/voice-disorders/. Accessed May 13, 2017.
- Common problems that can affect your voice. American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery. http://www.entnet.org/content/common-problems-can-affect-your-voice. Accessed May 14, 2017.
- Kallvik E, et al. Vocal symptoms and voice quality in children with allergy and asthma. Journal of Voice. In press. Accessed May 13, 2017.
- Mascarella MA, et al. In-office excision en masse of a vocal process granuloma using the potassium-titanyl-phosphate laser. Journal of Voice. 2016;30:93.
- Koss SL, et al. Serial in-office laser treatment of vocal fold leukoplakia: Disease control and voice outcomes. The Laryngoscope. In press. Accessed May 13, 2017.
- Warner KJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 3, 2017.
- Ekbom DC (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 18, 2017.