ResearchBy Mayo Clinic Staff
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on voice disorders on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
June 19, 2015
- Common problems that can affect your voice. American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery. http://www.entnet.org/content/common-problems-can-affect-your-voice. Accessed May 17, 2015.
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 18, 2015.
- Bruch JM. Hoarseness in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 17, 2015.
- Simberg S, et al. Vocal symptoms and allergy: A pilot study. Journal of Voice. 2009;23:136.
- Voice information. The Voice Foundation. http://voicefoundation.org/health-science/voice-disorders/overview-of-diagnosis-treatment-prevention/. Accessed May 17, 2015.
- Doherty GM, ed. Otolaryngology — Head & Neck Surgery. In: Current Diagnosis & Treatment: Surgery. 13th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2010. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed May 17, 2015.
- Vocal cord paralysis. National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/voice/pages/vocalparal.aspx. Accessed May 18, 2015.
- Ekbom DC (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 26, 2015.