Mayo Clinic researchers seek innovative treatments for many types of gynecologic problems. The Women's Health Research Center at Mayo Clinic focuses on understanding and improving the health of women of all ages.
Read more about research at Mayo Clinic.
See a list of publications on vaginal fistula by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Apr. 14, 2014
- Garely AD, et al. Urogenital tract fistulas in women. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 22, 2014.
- Hoffman BL, et al. Williams Gynecology. 2nd ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2012. http://accessmedicine.com/resourceTOC.aspx?resourceID=768. Accessed Jan. 23, 2014.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Nov. 19, 2013.
- DiMarco CS, et al. Vesicouterine fistula: A review of eight cases. International Urogynecology Journal and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction. 2006;17:395.
- Gebhart JB (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 29, 2014.