Mayo Clinic researchers seek innovative treatments for many types of gynecologic problems. The Women's Health Research Center at Mayo Clinic focuses on understanding and improving the health of women of all ages.
Read more about research at Mayo Clinic.
See a list of publications on vaginal agenesis by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Apr. 16, 2014
- Laufer MR. Diagnosis and management of congenital anomalies of the vagina. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 3, 2013.
- Raziel A, et al. Surrogate in vitro fertilization outcome in typical and atypical forms of Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome. Human Reproduction. 2012;27:126.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Adolescent Health Care. Committee Opinion No. 562: Müllerian agenesis — Diagnosis, management and treatment. Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2013;121:1134.
- Morcel K, et al. Sexual and functional results after creation of a neovagina in women with Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome: A comparison of nonsurgical and surgical procedures. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology. 2013;169:317.
- Kliegman RM, et al. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics. 19th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 4, 2013.
- Baggish MS, et al. Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery. 3rd ed. St. Louis, Mo.: Elsevier Saunders; 2011:811.