Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Uterine prolapse
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The goal of the study is to evaluate the change in pelvic floor symptoms with pessary use prior to reconstructive pelvic floor surgery for pelvic organ prolapse. Additionally, we will assess the impact that preoperative pessary use has on patient self-reported preparedness for surgery.
Aug. 02, 2017
- Lobo RA, et al. Anatomic defects of the abdominal wall and pelvic floor: Abdominal hernias, inguinal hernias, and pelvic organ prolapse: Diagnosis and management. In: Comprehensive Gynecology. 7th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 12, 2017.
- Ferri FF. Pelvic organ prolapse (uterine prolapse). In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 14, 2017.
- Rogers RG, et al. Pelvic organ prolapse in women: Epidemiology, risk factors, clinical manifestations, and management. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 18, 2017.
- Handa VL. Urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse associated with pregnancy and childbirth. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 18, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Pelvic organ prolapse (adult). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Fashokun TB, et al. Pelvic organ prolapse in women: Diagnostic evaluation. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 10, 2017.
- Ridgeway BM. Does prolapse equal hysterectomy? The role of uterine conservation in women with uterovaginal prolapse. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2015;213:802.
- Lobo RA, et al. Lower urinary tract function and disorders: Physiology and micturition, voiding dysfunction, urinary incontinence, urinary tract infections, and painful bladder syndrome. In: Comprehensive Gynecology. 7th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 13, 2017.
- Hokenstad ED, et al. Health-related quality of life and outcomes after surgical treatment of complications from vaginally placed mesh. Female Pelvic Medicine & Reproductive Surgery. 2015;21:176.
- Warner KJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 5, 2017.