See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on ureteral obstructions on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Feb. 15, 2014
- Zeidel ML, et al. Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of urinary tract obstruction and hydronephrosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Aug. 20, 2013.
- Taal MW, et al. Brenner & Rector's The Kidney. 9th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Aug. 20, 2013.
- DiMarco DS, et al. Long-term success of antegrade endopyelotomy compared with pyeloplasty at a single institution. Journal of Endourology. 2006;20:707.
- Iwaszko MR, et al. Transureteroureterostomy revisited: Long-term surgical outcomes. The Journal of Urology. 2010;183:1055.
- Knoedler J, et al. Population-based comparison of laparoscopic and open pyeloplasty in paediatric pelvi-ureretic junction obstruction. BJU International. 2013;111:1141.
- Lightner DJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 3, 2013.
- Castle EP (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Ariz. Sept. 23, 2013.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.