Back pain can come on gradually or suddenly. Most back pain responds to home treatment within a few weeks.
An occasional cough is normal and healthy. A cough that persists for weeks signals an underlying problem.
Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Aug. 01, 2014
- Questions and answers about tuberculosis. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/tb/publications/faqs/default.htm. Accessed June 7, 2014.
- Zumla A, et al. Tuberculosis. New England Journal of Medicine. 2013;368:745.
- Cruz-Knight W, et al. Tuberculosis: An overview. Primary Care Clinics Office Practice. 2013;40:743.
- Longo DL, et al. Harrison's Online. 18th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2012. http://www.accessmedicine.com/resourceTOC.aspx?resourceID=4. Accessed June 4, 2014.
- Wong EB, et al. Rising to the challenge: new therapies for tuberculosis. Trends in Microbiology. 2013;21:493.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.