Find out what causes different types of abdominal pain.
Tests and diagnosis
Aug. 16, 2017
- Triple X syndrome. Genetics Home Reference. http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/triple-x-syndrome. Accessed Sept. 11, 2015.
- Trisomy X. National Organization for Rare Disorders. https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/trisomy-x/. Accessed Sept. 11, 2015.
- Triple X syndrome. Merck Manual Consumer Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/children-s-health-issues/chromosomal-and-genetic-abnormalities/triple-x-syndrome. Accessed Sept. 11, 2015.
- Van Rijn S, et al. The social behavioral phenotype in boys and girls with an extra X chromosome (Klinefelter syndrome and trisomy X): A comparison with autism spectrum disorder. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2014;44:310.
- Otter M, et al. Triple X syndrome: A review of the literature. European Journal of Human Genetics. 2010;18:265.
- Van Rijn S, et al. Executive dysfunction and the relation with behavioral problems in children with 47,XXY and 47,XXX. Genes, Brain and Behavior. 2015;14:200.
- Hoecker JL (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 25, 2015.
- Pichurin PN (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 20, 2015.