See a list of publications by Mayo doctors on trigger finger in PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Aug. 27, 2014
- Frontera WR, et al. Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Musculoskeletal Disorders, Pain, and Rehabilitation. 2nd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2008. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 25, 2014.
- Ferri FF. Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2015: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2015. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 25, 2014.
- AskMayoExpert. Trigger digits (finger, thumb). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.
- Anderson BC. Trigger finger (stenosing flexor tenosynovitis). http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 25, 2014.
- Amadio PC (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 31, 2014.
- Canale ST, et al. Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics. 12th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 29, 2014.
- Sato ES, et al. Treatment of trigger finger: Randomized clinical trial comparing the methods of corticosteroid injection, percutaneous release and open surgery. Rheumatology. 2012;51:93.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 21, 2013.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.