Mayo Clinic doctors trained in brain and nervous system conditions (neurologists), brain and nervous system surgery (neurosurgeons), and other areas research new and improved diagnosis and treatment options for trigeminal neuralgia and other neurological conditions. Read more on the neurology research website.
See a list of publications on trigeminal neuralgia by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
July 26, 2017
- Bajwa ZH, et al. Trigeminal neuralgia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 5, 2017.
- Trigeminal neuralgia fact sheet. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Trigeminal-Neuralgia-Fact-Sheet. Accessed June 5, 2017.
- Longo DL, et al., eds. Trigeminal neuralgia, Bell's palsy, and other cranial nerve disorders. In: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 19th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. https://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed June 5, 2017.
- Crucci G. Trigeminal neuralgia. Continuum. 2017;23:396.
- Riggs EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 28, 2017.