Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Trigeminal neuralgia
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose is to draw a blood test on patients undergoing microvascular decompression for face pain or hemifacial spasm and see if certain genetic markers predict whether the operation will work.
July 26, 2017
- Bajwa ZH, et al. Trigeminal neuralgia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 5, 2017.
- Trigeminal neuralgia fact sheet. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Trigeminal-Neuralgia-Fact-Sheet. Accessed June 5, 2017.
- Longo DL, et al., eds. Trigeminal neuralgia, Bell's palsy, and other cranial nerve disorders. In: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 19th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. https://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed June 5, 2017.
- Crucci G. Trigeminal neuralgia. Continuum. 2017;23:396.
- Riggs EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 28, 2017.