Mayo Clinic researchers actively study new diagnostic tests and treatments for people with tricuspid valve disease and other types of heart valve disease. Read more about research in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on tricuspid valve disease on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Dec. 29, 2015
- What are congenital heart defects? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/chd. Accessed Sept. 25, 2015.
- Tricuspid regurgitation. Merck Manual Professional Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/cardiovascular-disorders/valvular-disorders/tricuspid-regurgitation. Accessed Sept. 24, 2015.
- Tricuspid stenosis. Merck Manual Professional Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/cardiovascular-disorders/valvular-disorders/tricuspid-stenosis. Accessed Sept. 24, 2015.
- Tricuspid atresia. Merck Manual Professional Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/pediatrics/congenital-cardiovascular-anomalies/tricuspid-atresia. Accessed Sept. 24, 2015.
- Agarwala BN, et al. Ebstein's anomaly of the tricuspid valve. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 24, 2015.
- Ebstein's anomaly. American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/CongenitalHeartDefects/AboutCongenitalHeartDefects/Ebsteins-Anomaly_UCM_307025_Article.jsp. Accessed Sept. 24, 2015.
- Riggin ER. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 24, 2015.
- Nishimura RA, et al. 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: Executive summary. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2014;63:2438.
- Cullen MW, et al. Transvenous, antegrade Melody valve-in-valve implantation for bioprosthetic mitral and tricuspid valve dysfunction: A case series in children and adults. JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions. 2013;6:598.
- Brunicardi FC, et al., eds. Acquired heart disease. In: Schwartz's Principles of Surgery. 10th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Sept. 30, 2015.
- Gaasch WH. Tricuspid stenosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 30, 2015.
- Seder CW, et al. Robot-assisted repair of tricuspid leaflet prolapse using standard valvuloplasty techniques. The Journal of Heart Valve Disease. 2012;21:749.