Are you baffled by your newborn's feeding style and schedule? Make sense of the process with these practical tips.
May 16, 2012
- Isaacson GC. Ankyloglossia (tongue-tie) in infants and children. www.uptodate.com/index. Accessed Feb. 6, 2012.
- Buryk M, et al. Efficacy of neonatal release of ankyloglossia: A randomized trial. Pediatrics. 2011;128:280.
- Suter VG, et al. Ankyloglossia: Facts and myths in diagnosis and treatment. Journal of Periodontology. 2009;80:1204.
- Edmunds J, et al. Tongue-tie and breastfeeding: A review of the literature. Breastfeeding Review. 2011;19:19.
- Block SL. Ankyloglossia: When frenectomy is the right choice. Pediatric Annals. 2012;41:14.
- Beatty CW (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 11, 2012.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.