June 24, 2015
Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Essential thrombocythemia
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose of this study is to assess the effect your disease and the treatment of allogeneic stem cell transplant has upon you before and after your treatment process through questionnaires at certain time points.
- Thrombocythemia. Merck Manuals Professional Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/SearchResults?query=essential+thrombocythemia. Accessed May 11, 2015.
- Tefferi A. Diagnosis and clinical manifestations of essential thrombocythemia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 11, 2015.
- What are thrombocythemia and thrombocytosis? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/thrm. Accessed May 11, 2015.
- Essential thrombocythemia. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/myeloproliferative/HealthProfessional/page5. Accessed May 11, 2015.
- Tefferi A. Prognosis and treatment of essential thrombocythemia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 11, 2015.
- Myeloproliferative disorders. Lab Tests Online. http://labtestsonline.org/understanding/conditions/myelopro-disorders/start/2. Accessed May 11, 2015.
- Mesa RA (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Ariz. May 16, 2015.
- Stroke: Hope through research. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/stroke/stroke.htm. Accessed May 19, 2015.
- Warning signs of a heart attack. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/HeartAttack/WarningSignsofaHeartAttack/Warning-Signs-of-a-Heart-Attack_UCM_002039_Article.jsp. Accessed May 12, 2015.
- Chronic myeloproliferative neoplasms treatment. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/myeloproliferative/Patient/page1/AllPages. Accessed May 13, 2015.