Researchers at Mayo Clinic conduct studies that improve current diagnostic tests and treatments for people with thoracic outlet syndrome. Read about research in peripheral nerve disorders.
See a list of publications from Mayo Clinic doctors on thoracic outlet syndrome on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Aug. 27, 2016
- Ferri FF. Thoracic outlet syndrome. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2016. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 31, 2016.
- Kuhn JE, et al. Thoracic outlet syndrome. Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2015;23:222.
- NINDS thoracic outlet syndrome information page. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/thoracic/thoracic.htm. Accessed May 31, 2016.
- Goshima K. Overview of thoracic outlet syndromes. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 24, 2016.
- Buller LT, et al. Thoracic outlet syndrome: Current concepts, imaging features, and therapeutic strategies. The American Journal of Orthopedics. 2015;44:376.
- Thoracic outlet syndrome. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00336. Accessed May 31, 2016.
- Grunebach H, et al. Thoracic outlet syndrome. Vascular Medicine. 2015;20:493.
- Riggs EA. AllScripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 10, 2016.