Mayo Clinic Cancer Center meets strict standards for a National Cancer Institute comprehensive cancer center, recognizing scientific excellence and a multispecialty approach focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment. Mayo Clinic is a member of the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, a national clinical research group that conducts top-quality trials aimed at controlling, treating and preventing cancer.
Mayo Clinic researchers are investigating new and improved treatments, including novel therapies for treatment of advanced urologic cancers.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on testicular cancer on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Oct. 15, 2011
- Ryan CJ, et al. Testicular cancer. In: Abeloff MD, et al. Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone; 2008:1713.
- Testicular cancer. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed Aug. 22, 2011.
- Richie JP, et al. Neoplasms of the testis. In: Wein AJ, et al. Campbell-Walsh Urology. 9th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2007. http://www.mdconsult.com/das/book/body/208746819-6/0/1445/0.html. Accessed Aug. 22, 2011.
- Testicular self examination (TSE). American Urological Association Foundation. http://www.urologyhealth.org/urology/index.cfm?article=101. Accessed Aug. 22, 2011.
- Ilic D, et al. Screening for testicular cancer. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2011;CD007853. http://www2.cochrane.org/reviews. Accessed Aug. 22, 2011.