Mayo Clinic cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons are actively engaged in research in tachycardia and other heart rhythm disorders in laboratory and clinical research programs.
Mayo Clinic researchers continually study new diagnosis and treatment options for people with tachycardia and conduct clinical trials. Read more about research in heart rhythm disorders and other cardiovascular diseases at Mayo Clinic.
Their efforts ensure that Mayo Clinic remains on the leading edge of patient care. Read more about research in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
See a list of tachycardia publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Jan. 11, 2017
- Homoud MK, et al. Sinus tachycardia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Aug. 19, 2016.
- Marchlinski F. In: Harrison's Online. 18th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2012. http://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com/content.aspx?bookid=331§ionid=40727006. Accessed Aug. 19, 2016.
- Heidenreich J. In: Current Diagnosis & Treatment: Emergency Medicine. 7th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2011. http://accessmedicine.com Accessed Aug. 19, 2016.
- What is an arrhythmia? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/arr/. Accessed Aug. 19, 2016.
- Overview of arrhythmias. Merck Manual Professional Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/cardiovascular_disorders/arrhythmias_and_conduction_disorders/overview_of_arrhythmias.html?qt=arrhythmia&alt=sh. Accessed Aug. 23, 2016.
- What is catheter ablation? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/ablation/. Accessed Aug. 25, 2016.
- Prevention & treatment of arrhythmia. American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Arrhythmia/PreventionTreatmentofArrhythmia/Prevention-Treatment-of-Arrhythmia_UCM_002026_Article.jsp. Accessed Aug. 25, 2016.
- Riggin ER. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 14, 2016.
- Tachycardia — Fast heart rate. American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Arrhythmia/AboutArrhythmia/Tachycardia-Fast-Heart-Rate_UCM_302018_Article.jsp#.V7s5Rmf2bIU. Accessed Aug. 22, 2016.
- Venkatachalam KL (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 3, 2016.