ResearchBy Mayo Clinic Staff
Doctors trained in allergic diseases and other disciplines conduct basic and clinical research in potential diagnostic tests and treatments for systemic mastocytosis. Staff in the Allergic Diseases Research Laboratory at the Mayo Clinic campus in Minnesota conduct research in systemic mastocytosis.
See a list of publications by Mayo authors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
April 29, 2015
- Butterfield JH (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 2, 2015.
- Pardanani A. Systemic mastocytosis in adults: 2013 update on diagnosis, risk stratification, and management. American Journal of Hematology. 2013;88:613.
- Systemic mastocytosis. American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. http://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/related-conditions/systemic-mastocytosis.aspx. Accessed Feb. 12, 2015.
- Mastocytosis explained. The Mastocytosis Society, Inc. http://tmsforacure.org/patients/mastocytosis_explained_2.php. Accessed Feb. 12, 2015.
- Akin C, et al. Diagnosis and classification of mastocytosis. Immunology and Allergy Clinics of North America. 2014;34:207.
- Siebenhaar F, et al. Treatment strategies in mastocytosis. Immunology and Allergy Clinics of North America. 2014;34:433.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb.17, 2015.
- Weiler CR (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 12, 2015.