Mayo Clinic doctors in the Breast Clinic research breast condition treatments, share information among Mayo Clinic locations and work with national research organizations, such as the National Cancer Institute.
Read more about research at Mayo Clinic.
See a list of publications on suspicious breast lumps by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
June 10, 2017
- Breast lumps. Radiological Society of North America. https://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=breastlumps. Accessed March 2, 2017.
- Non-cancerous breast conditions. American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/cancer/breast-cancer/non-cancerous-breast-conditions.html. Accessed March 2, 2017.
- Benign breast problems and conditions. The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. http://www.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Benign-Breast-Problems-and-Conditions. Accessed March 2, 2017.
- Understanding breast changes. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/breast/understanding-breast-changes/. Accessed March 2, 2017.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 31, 2017.
- Pruthi S (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 6, 2017.