Mayo Clinic doctors in the Breast Clinic research breast condition treatments, share information among Mayo Clinic locations and work with national research organizations such as the National Cancer Institute.
Read more about research at Mayo Clinic.
See a list of publications about suspicious breast lumps by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
May 29, 2014
- Non-cancerous breast conditions. American Cancer Society. http://www.cancer.org/healthy/findcancerearly/womenshealth/non-cancerousbreastconditions/index. Accessed March 19, 2014.
- Sabel MS. Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of a palpable breast mass. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 19, 2014.
- Lentz GM, et al. Comprehensive Gynecology. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2012. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 20, 2014.
- Stereotactic breast biopsy. American College of Radiology. http://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=breastbixr. Accessed March 20, 2014.
- Pruthi S (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 21, 2014.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.