Tests and diagnosis
You may have a blood pressure test as a part of a routine doctor's appointment or to check for high blood pressure or heart disease.
Eye exam — Overview covers definition, what to expect and results of vision testing.
Jan. 22, 2014
- What is a subconjunctival hemorrhage? American Academy of Ophthalmology. http://www.geteyesmart.org/eyesmart/diseases/subconjunctival-hemorrhage.cfm. Accessed June 18, 2013.
- Subconjunctival hemorrhage causes. American Academy of Ophthalmology. http://www.geteyesmart.org/eyesmart/diseases/subconjunctival-hemorrhage-cause.cfm. Accessed June 18, 2013.
- Subconjunctival hemorrhage treatment. American Academy of Ophthalmology. http://www.geteyesmart.org/eyesmart/diseases/subconjunctival-hemorrhage-treatment.cfm. Accessed June 18, 2013.
- Jacobs DS. Evaluation of the red eye. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 18, 2013.
- Gardiner MF. Conjunctival injury. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 18, 2013.
- Subconjunctival hemorrhages. The Merck Manuals: The Merck Manual for Healthcare Professionals. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/eye_disorders/conjunctival_and_scleral_disorders/subconjunctival_hemorrhages.html?qt=subconjunctival%20hemorrhages&alt=sh. Accessed June 19, 2013.
- Robertson DM (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 9, 2013.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.