If you seek treatment for stretch marks, prepare for your appointment by listing some basic questions to ask your doctor, including:
- What is likely causing my stretch marks?
- Other than the most likely cause, what are other possible causes for my symptoms?
- What are my treatment options and the pros and cons for each?
- What results can I expect?
Your doctor is likely to ask you several questions, such as:
- When did you first notice the stretch marks?
- Do you have other symptoms?
- What medications are you taking?
- Do you regularly use cortisone skin creams?