Specialists at Mayo Clinic are among the nation's leading cancer researchers. Cancer research is conducted in coordination with the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on soft tissue sarcoma on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
July 01, 2015
- Carola A S. Arndt, M.D.
- Eric J. Dozois, M.D.
- Michael G. Haddock, M.D.
- Joleen M. Hubbard, M.D.
- Avudaiappan (Avudai) Maran, Ph.D.
- Randolph S. Marks, M.D.
- David M. Nagorney, M.D.
- Scott H. Okuno, M.D.
- Ivy A. Petersen, M.D.
- Michael G. Rock, M.D.
- Peter S. Rose, M.D.
- Franklin H. Sim, M.D.
- Scott L. Stafford, M.D.
- Michael J. Yaszemski, M.D., Ph.D.
- Townsend CM Jr, et al. Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice. 19th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 18, 2015.
- Soft tissue sarcoma. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed March 18, 2015.
- Adult soft tissue sarcoma treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/adult-soft-tissue-sarcoma/patient. Accessed May 1, 2015.
- Childhood soft tissue sarcoma treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/child-soft-tissue-sarcoma/Patient. Accessed May 1, 2015.
- Taking time: Support for people with cancer. National Cancer Institute. http://cancer.gov/cancertopics/takingtime. Accessed May 1, 2015.
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 16, 2015.
- Moynihan TJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 17, 2015.