While mild traumatic brain injury generally results in few long-term problems, more severe injury can cause several physical, emotional, behavioral, communication and cognitive problems.
Take control of your mood and health. Explore the many depression treatment options and learn coping skills.
Postpartum depression can interfere with your ability to care for your baby and handle other daily tasks. Prompt treatment can help.
Living through a traumatic event can leave lasting scars. Medications, therapy and coping skills can help you regain a sense of control.
Feb. 07, 2014
- Judd BG, et al. Classification of sleep disorders. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 8, 2013.
- Chervin RD. Approach to the patient with excessive daytime sleepiness. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 8, 2013.
- Find a sleep center near you. American Academy of Sleep Medicine. http://www.sleepeducation.com/find-a-center. Accessed July 8, 2013.
- U.S. News best hospitals 2012-2013. U.S. News & World Report. http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings. Accessed July 9, 2013.
- Sleep disorders. American Academy of Sleep Medicine. http://yoursleep.aasmnet.org/Disorders.aspx. Accessed July 9, 2013.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.