Extreme temperatures — hot or cold — can take a toll on your skin. Here's how to pamper and protect it.
Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Tests and diagnosis
Urinalysis can be used to assess your overall health, detect a wide range of disorders, or monitor a medical condition or treatment.
July 08, 2014
- Sjogren's syndrome. National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. http://www.niams.nih.gov/health_info/Sjogrens_Syndrome/default.asp. Accessed April 15, 2014.
- Hochberg MC, et al. Rheumatology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2011. https://www.clinicalkey.com Accessed April 15, 2014.
- Ferri FF. Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2014: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 15, 2014.
- Sjogren's syndrome. American College of Rheumatology. http://www.rheumatology.org/Practice/Clinical/Patients/Diseases_And_Conditions/Sj%C3%B6gren_s_Syndrome. Accessed April 15, 2014.
- Fox R, et al. Classification and diagnosis of Sjogren's syndrome. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 15, 2014.