An occasional cough is normal and healthy. A cough that persists for weeks signals an underlying problem.
Extreme temperatures — hot or cold — can take a toll on your skin. Here's how to pamper and protect it.
Eye exam — Overview covers definition, what to expect and results of vision testing.
Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Joint pain can have many causes and can often be treated at home.
Find out what to expect during a needle biopsy.
Urinalysis can be used to assess your overall health, detect a wide range of disorders, or monitor a medical condition or treatment.
Vaginal dryness is a common and uncomfortable condition — but there are effective ways to treat it.
Jul. 08, 2014
- Sjogren's syndrome. National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. http://www.niams.nih.gov/health_info/Sjogrens_Syndrome/default.asp. Accessed April 15, 2014.
- Hochberg MC, et al. Rheumatology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2011. https://www.clinicalkey.com Accessed April 15, 2014.
- Ferri FF. Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2014: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 15, 2014.
- Sjogren's syndrome. American College of Rheumatology. http://www.rheumatology.org/Practice/Clinical/Patients/Diseases_And_Conditions/Sj%C3%B6gren_s_Syndrome. Accessed April 15, 2014.
- Fox R, et al. Classification and diagnosis of Sjogren's syndrome. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 15, 2014.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.