Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Tests and diagnosis
A CT scan is an imaging test that uses X-rays to produce detailed images of the inside of your body.
MRI uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues within your body.
Find out what to expect during your endoscopy exam.
Apr. 26, 2012
- Sinus headaches. American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery. http://www.entnet.org/HealthInformation/sinusHeadache.cfm. Accessed Feb. 9, 2012.
- Sinus infection (sinusitis). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/getsmart/antibiotic-use/URI/sinus-infection.html. Accessed Feb. 9, 2012.
- Sinusitis. The Merck Manuals: The Merck Manual for Healthcare Professionals. http://www.merck.com/mmpe/sec08/ch091/ch091g.html?qt=sinus headache&alt=sh. Accessed Feb. 9, 2012.
- Sinus headache. National Headache Foundation. http://www.headaches.org/education/Headache_Topic_Sheets/Sinus_Headache. Accessed Feb. 9, 2012.
- Patel ZM. Headache and sinus disease. American Rhinologic Society. http://care.american-rhinologic.org/headaches_and_sinus_disease. Accessed Feb. 9, 2012.
- Ferguson BJ, et al. Adult sinusitis. American Rhinologic Society. http://care.american-rhinologic.org/adult_sinusitis. Accessed Feb. 9, 2012.
- Hamilos DL. Chronic rhinosinusitis: Epidemiology and medical management. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2011;128:693.
- Swanson JW (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 14, 2012.