Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are working to improve the diagnosis and treatment of short bowel syndrome. Read more about gastroenterology research.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on short bowel syndrome on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Apr. 08, 2014
- Feldman M, et al. Sleisenger & Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management. 9th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2010. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 18, 2013.
- Wyllie R, et al. Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 18, 2013.
- Wall EA. An overview of short bowel syndrome management: Adherence, adaptation and practical recommendations. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. 2013;113:1200.
- Amin SC, et al. Short bowel syndrome in the NICU. Clinics in Perinatology. 2013;40:53.
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 5, 2013.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.