Below are current clinical trials.2 studies in Sepsis
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose of this study is to validate the effectiveness of the ZephyrLife Home monitoring device compared with standard ICU or stepdown vital signs monitoring, especially for heart rate, respiratory rate and temperature as systemic (whole body) inflammatory response syndrome or sepsis ( whole body infection) markers in stem cell transplant patients.
The investigators would like to determine if early administration of oral Midodrine in participants diagnosed with sepsis will impact blood pressures and decrease the need for and/or doses of intravenous pressor agents.
Jan. 15, 2016
- Longo DL, et al., eds. Severe sepsis and septic shock. In: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 19th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. http://accessmedicine.com. Accessed Nov. 23, 2015.
- AskMayoExpert. Sepsis, severe sepsis, and septic shock. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2012.
- Schmidt GA, et al. Evaluation and management of severe sepsis and septic shock in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 23, 2015.
- Neviere R. Sepsis and the systemic inflammatory response syndrome: Definitions, epidemiology, and prognosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 23, 2015.
- Hall JB, et al. Sepsis, severe shock, and septic shock. In: Principles of Critical Care. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2015. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Nov. 23, 2015.
- Sepsis and septic shock. Merck Manual Professional Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/critical-care-medicine/sepsis-and-septic-shock/sepsis-and-septic-shock. Accessed Nov. 23, 2015.