Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Nov. 05, 2016
- Allmon A, et al. Common skin rashes in children. American Family Physician. 2015;92:211.
- Bennett JE, et al. Dermatophytosis (ringworm) and other superficial mycoses. In: Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases. 8th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 29, 2016.
- Kliegman RM, et al. Cutaneous fungal infections. In: Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics. 20th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 29, 2016.
- Treat JR. Tinea capitis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 29, 2016.
- Kaushik N, et al. Superficial fungal infections. Primary Care Clinics in Office Practice. 2015;42:501.
- Ringworm risk and prevention. Centers for Disease Control. http://www.cdc.gov/fungal/diseases/ringworm/risk-prevention.html. Accessed July 1, 2016.