Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are active in the latest research on sarcomas, including rhabdomyosarcoma.
At Mayo Clinic, you have access to the latest rhabdomyosarcoma diagnosis and treatment advances that result from this research and from Mayo Clinic's participation in cooperative research groups, such as the Children's Oncology Group and the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology.
Cancer research is conducted in coordination with the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on rhabdomyosarcoma on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Feb. 03, 2015
- Childhood rhabdomyosarcoma treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. http://www.childrensoncologygroup.org/index.php/newly-diagnosed-with-rhabdomyosarcoma?id=165. Accessed Dec. 16, 2014.
- Soft tissue sarcoma. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed Dec. 16, 2014.
- Goldblum JR, et al. Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 16, 2014.
- Rhabdomyosarcoma. Children's Oncology Group. http://www.childrensoncologygroup.org/index.php/rhabdomyosarcoma. Accessed Dec. 17, 2014.
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 8, 2014.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.