You and your partner want a baby — but your sperm needs help getting the job done. Most couples can still make it happen with the right treatment.
Curious about the health of your penis? Don't be embarrassed. Consider what it takes to keep your penis healthy.
Urinalysis can be used to assess your overall health, detect a wide range of disorders, or monitor a medical condition or treatment.
Changes in urine color can be alarming, but they're often harmless — the result of certain foods, supplements or medications.
Jan. 30, 2014
- Ferri FF. Clinical Advisor 2014. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Aug. 9, 2013.
- Wein AJ, et al. Campbell-Walsh Urology. 10th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Aug. 9, 2013.
- Ohl DA, et al. Anejaculation and retrograde ejaculation. Urologic Clinics of North America. 2008;35:211.
- Jefferys A, et al. The management of retrograde ejaculation: a systematic review and update. Fertility and Sterility. 2012;97:306.
- Siassakos D, et al. Male infertility. American Urological Association. http://www.urologyhealth.org/urology/index.cfm?article=102&display=1. Accessed Aug. 9, 2013.
- Barnas JL, et al. The prevalence and nature of orgasmic dysfunction after radical prostatectomy. BJU International. 2004;94:603.
- Ten questions to ask before having an operation. American College of Surgeons. http://www.facs.org/patienteducation/patient-resources/surgery/tenquestions.html. Accessed Aug. 19, 2013.
- Speak up: Become a partner in your healthcare. National Institutes of Health. http://newsinhealth.nih.gov/2007/May/docs/01features_02.htm. Accessed Aug. 19, 2013.
- Anderson CF (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 26, 2013.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.