Biofeedback is a technique in which you use your mind to control your body, possibly helping with relaxation and a variety of health conditions.
Chiropractic adjustment — Overview covers definition, what to expect from spinal manipulation treatment for back pain.
Hypnosis is used for a wide range of medical concerns, including pain, weight control, smoking and stress. See if it's right for you.
Treatments and drugs
Botox is used not only for wrinkles but for other conditions, as well. Here are the pros and cons of this popular treatment.
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most common types of psychotherapy. It focuses on specific issues and goals to improve your life.
Dec. 02, 2014
- Headache: Hope through research. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/headache/detail_headache.htm. Accessed Oct. 6, 2014.
- Garza I, et al. Medication overuse headache: Treatment and prognosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 6, 2014.
- Garza I, et al. Medication overuse headache: Etiology, clinical features and diagnosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 6, 2014.
- Kristoffersen ES, et al. Medication overuse headache: Etiology, diagnosis and treatment. Therapeutic Advances in Drug Safety. 2014;5:87.
- Bajwa ZH, et al. Preventive treatment of migraine in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 7, 2014.