Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Heart palpitations are skipped, fluttering or racing heartbeats that aren't usually a symptom of a serious heart problem. Discover the causes and symptoms of this condition.
Shortness of breath can be frightening. Most of the time, a heart or lung condition is the cause.
Tests and diagnosis
Cardiac catheterization is used as a test for some heart conditions and as a procedure to treat some types of heart disease. Find out more.
Echocardiogram allows your doctor to see your heart in motion. Here's what you need to know about the test.
An electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) is a test that provides valuable clues about your heart health. Here's what you need to know about the test.
MRI uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues within your body.
Dec. 04, 2014
- Stout KA. Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of pulmonic stenosis in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 11, 2014.
- Stout KA. Natural history and treatment of pulmonic stenosis in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 11, 2014.
- Pulmonary valve stenosis and regurgitation. American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/CongenitalHeartDefects/AboutCongenitalHeartDefects/Pulmonary-Valve-Stenosis_UCM_307034_Article.jsp. Accessed Oct. 11, 2014.
- Pulmonary stenosis. Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions. http://www.scai.org/SecondsCount/Disease/detail.aspx?cid=de7f6f7d-0cbe-4447-bb25-43d8d625e614. Accessed Oct. 11, 2014.
- Getting healthy. American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/GettingHealthy/GettingHealthy_UCM_001078_SubHomePage.jsp. Accessed Oct. 14, 2014.
- Peng LF, et al. Pulmonic stenosis (PS) in neonates, infants and children. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 14, 2014.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.