Mayo Clinic doctors are actively seeking improved diagnostic tools and treatments for pulmonary valve disease and other types of heart valve disease. You may be eligible to participate in clinical trials of experimental treatments, if appropriate for your condition. Read more about research in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on pulmonary valve disease on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Jan. 06, 2016
- What is heart valve disease? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/hvd. Accessed Nov. 3, 2015.
- Pulmonary valve stenosis. American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/CongenitalHeartDefects/AboutCongenitalHeartDefects/Pulmonary-Valve-Stenosis_UCM_307034_Article.jsp#.Vjp2ttiFPmI. Accessed Nov. 3, 2015.
- Stout K. Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of pulmonic stenosis in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 3, 2015.
- Single ventricle defects. American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/CongenitalHeartDefects/AboutCongenitalHeartDefects/Single-Ventricle-Defects_UCM_307037_Article.jsp#.Vjp3INiFPmI. Accessed Nov. 3, 2015.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Nov. 4, 2015.
- Armstrong AK, et al. One-year follow-up of the Melody transcatheter pulmonary valve multicenter post-approval study. JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions. 2014;7:1254.
- Stout K. Natural history and treatment of pulmonic stenosis in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 5, 2015.