Below are current clinical trials.2 studies in Psoriatic arthritis
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose of this study is to establish a comparator cohort of patients with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and other spondyloarthropathies. We will collect demographic information, historical information about diagnosis and past treatment, and clinical, radiographic, and laboratory data on each patient using standardized data collection forms. We will also collect blood and synovial tissue samples from each patient. This will provide data and material for clinical and translational research to address questions related to the fundamental differences between the spondyloarthropathies and inflammatory arthritis relating to the response of bone to chronic inflammation. We intend to enroll sequential patients with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and other spondyloarthropathies who present to the Rheumatology Division at Mayo Clinic Rochester.
The purpose of this study is to learn more about the role of etanercept alone or in combination with methotrexate on disease activity in subjects with psoriatic arthritis.
Oct. 27, 2016
- Psoriatic arthritis overview. National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. http://www.niams.nih.gov/health_info/psoriatic_arthritis/default.asp. Accessed June 28, 2016.
- Firestein GS, et al. Psoriatic arthritis. In: Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology. 9th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 28, 2016.
- Ferri FF. Psoriatic arthritis. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 28, 2016.
- Gladman DD, et al. Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 6, 2016.
- Gladman DD, et al. Treatment of psoriatic arthritis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 6, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Psoriatic arthritis. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.