Our patients tell us that the quality of their interactions, our attention to detail and the efficiency of their visits mean health care like they've never experienced. See the stories of satisfied Mayo Clinic patients.
Nov. 19, 2015
- Pituitary tumors information page. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/pituitary_tumors/pituitary_tumors.htm. Accessed Sept. 10, 2015.
- Pituitary tumors. American Cancer Society. http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/PituitaryTumors/DetailedGuide/index. Accessed Sept. 10, 2015.
- Snyder PJ. Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of gonadotroph and other clinically nonfunctioning pituitary adenomas. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 10, 2015.
- Loeffler JS, et al. Radiation therapy of pituitary adenomas. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 10, 2015.
- Martinkova J, et al. Impulse control disorders associated with dopaminergic medication in patients with pituitary adenomas. Clinical Neuropharmacology. 2011;34:179.
- Pituitary tumors treatment — for health professionals. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/types/pituitary/hp/pituitary-treatment-pdq#section/all. Accessed Sept. 11, 2015.