Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
July 16, 2015
- Jacobs DS. Conjunctivitis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 6, 2015.
- Ferri FF. Conjunctivitis. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2015: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2015. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 15, 2015.
- Pinkeye. U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/pinkeye.html. Accessed May 6, 2015.
- Conjunctivitis summary benchmarks for Preferred Practice Pattern guidelines. American Academy of Ophthalmology. www.aao.org. Accessed May 6, 2015.
- Azari AA, et al. Conjunctivitis: A systematic review of diagnosis and treatment. JAMA. 2013;310:1721.
- AskMayoExpert. Conjunctivitis. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Yanoff M, et al., eds. Conjunctivitis: Infectious and noninfectious. In: Ophthalmology. 4th ed. Edinburgh, U.K.: Mosby Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 6, 2015.
- Conjunctivitis. American Academy of Ophthalmology. www.geteyesmart.org/eyesmart/diseases/pink-eye-conjunctivitis.cfm. Accessed May 19, 2015.
- Conjunctivitis. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. www.cdc.gov/conjunctivitis. Accessed May 19, 2015.
- Robertson DM (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 30, 2015