- Expertise and experience. Mayo Clinic specialists have extensive experience and expertise in caring for men with Peyronie's disease, treating more than 500 men each year.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., ranks No. 1 for urology in the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals rankings. Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz., and Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., are ranked high performing for urology by U.S. News & World Report.
July 20, 2017
- Ferri FF. Peyronie's disease. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 15, 2017.
- Brandt WO, et al. Peyronie's disease: Diagnosis and medical management. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 15, 2017.
- Peyronie's disease: AUA guideline. American Urological Association. https://www.auanet.org/guidelines/peyronies-disease-(2015). Accessed May 15, 2017.
- Wein AJ, et al., eds. Diagnosis and management of Peyronie disease. In: Campbell-Walsh Urology. 11th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 15, 2017.
- Brandt WO, et al. Surgical management of Peyronie's disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 15, 2017.
- Brown AY. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 28, 2017.