ResearchBy Mayo Clinic Staff
Mayo Clinic researchers have a long history of developing innovative treatments for many kinds of tumors.
Read more about benign peripheral nerve tumors research at Mayo Clinic.
See a list of publications about benign peripheral nerve tumors by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Oct. 11, 2014
- Ellison D, et al. Neuropathology. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier Limited; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Aug. 11, 2014.
- Ahlawat S, et al. Magnetic resonance neurography of peripheral nerve tumors and tumorlike conditions. Neuroimaging Clinics of North America. 2014;24:171.
- Gilchrist JM, et al. Peripheral nerve tumors. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Aug. 11, 2014.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 19, 2014.
- Neurofibromatosis. American Academy of Neurology. http://tools.aan.com/apps/disorders/index.cfm?event=database:disorder.view&disorder_id=1010. Accessed Aug. 13, 2014.
- Winn HR. Youman's Neurological Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Aug. 11, 2014.
- What is an acoustic neuroma? The Acoustic Neuroma Association. https://www.anausa.org/what-is-an-an. Accessed Aug. 13, 2014.
- Spinner RJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 19, 2014.