Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are working on new ways to diagnose and treat peptic ulcers. Peptic ulcer research is conducted by the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on peptic ulcers on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Jul. 26, 2013
- Feldman M, et al. Sleisenger & Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management. 9th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2010. http://www.mdconsult.com/books/about.do?eid=4-u1.0-B978-1-4160-6189-2..X0001-7--TOP&isbn=978-1-4160-6189-2&about=true&uniqId=229935664-2192. Accessed June 6, 2013.
- American College of Gastroenterology guidelines on the management of Helicobacter pylori infection. Bethesda, M.D.: American College of Gastroenterology. http://gi.org/guideline/management-of-helicobacter-pylori-infection. Accessed June 6, 2013.
- Rakel D. Integrative Medicine. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. http://www.mdconsult.com/das/book/body/208746819-2/0/1494/0.html. Accessed June 6, 2013.
- H. pylori and peptic ulcers. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/hpylori/index.htm. Accessed June 6, 2013.
- NSAIDs and peptic ulcers. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/nsaids/index.htm. Accessed June 6, 2013.
- Picco MF (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Fla. June 14, 2013.
- Potassium. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database. http://www.naturaldatabase.com. Accessed June 17, 2013.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 21, 2013.