Mayo Clinic doctors actively research the causes and treatment of pediatric obstructive sleep apnea. Researchers study the effectiveness of diagnostic tests and treatments for children with pediatric obstructive sleep apnea. Learn more on the Center for Sleep Medicine and neurology research websites.
See a list of publications by Mayo doctors on pediatric sleep disorders and other sleep disorders on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Sept. 24, 2015
- Flint PW, et al. Pediatric obstructive sleep apnea. In: Cummings Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 7, 2015.
- Tapia IE, et al. Newer treatment modalities for pediatric obstructive sleep apnea. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews. 2013;14:199.
- Rosen GM. Mechanisms and predisposing factors for sleep related breathing disorders in children. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 7, 2015.
- Find an AASM-accredited sleep facility. American Academy of Sleep Medicine. http://www.sleepcenters.org/. Accessed July 10, 2015.
- Riggs EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 17, 2015.
- Alexander MS. Pediatric obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Pediatric Clinics of North America. 2013;60:827.
- Paruthi S. Management of obstructive sleep apnea in children. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 7, 2015.
- Kotagal S. Sleep in neurodevelopmental and neurodegenerative disorders. Seminars in Pediatric Neurology. 2015;22:126.