Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are studying new ways to diagnose and treat pancreatitis. Pancreatitis research is conducted as part of gastroenterology research at Mayo Clinic.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on pancreatitis on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Aug. 18, 2016
- Feldman M, et al. Sleisenger & Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management. 9th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2010. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 17, 2013.
- Pancreatitis. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/pancreatitis. Accessed July 17, 2013.
- Understanding pancreatitis. American Gastroenterological Association. http://www.gastro.org/patient-center/digestive-conditions/pancreatitis. Accessed July 17, 2013.
- Sareen S, et al. Yoga: A tool for improving the quality of life in chronic pancreatitis. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2007;13:391.
- Picco MF (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Fla. Aug. 4, 2013.
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 21, 2013.