Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Ovarian cysts
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
This phase I/II trial studies the side effects and best dose of oncolytic measles virus encoding thyroidal sodium iodide symporter (MV-NIS) infected mesenchymal stem cells and to see how well it works in treating patients with recurrent ovarian cancer. Mesenchymal stem cells may be able to carry tumor-killing substances directly to ovarian cancer cells.
Aug. 07, 2017
- Frequently asked questions. Gynecologic problems FAQ075. Ovarian cysts. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. http://www.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Ovarian-Cysts. Accessed May 2, 2017.
- Muto MG. Approach to the patient with an adnexal mass. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 2, 2017.
- Ovarian cysts fact sheet. Office on Women's Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. http://www.womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/ovarian-cysts.html. Accessed May 2, 2017.
- Sharp HT. Evaluation and management of ruptured ovarian cyst. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 2, 2017.
- Muto MG. Management of the adnexal mass. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 2, 2017.